If you don’t need child care, but want concentrated, hourly sessions of enrichment programs, with differentiated opportunities for Cognitive Stimulation, we offer:
– Math Enrichment : develop logical deductive thinking with games, geometrical shapes, matrixes, logical sequences, etc.
– Recreational Literacy: play with the alphabet, enjoy reading simple (or not!) books, have fun writing on a topic of interest, create your own book, etc.
– Project based work: select an interesting topic, research, compile and present a project your child will be proud to share with you, his/her friends, maybe even at school.
– Art/ Music: we are linked to a network of Art/Painting and Music teachers, who can offer lessons on demand.
– Museum Visits/ Day Trips: we take advantage of the wealth of culture Basel offers, by conducting regular visits to museums, with interactive presentations, adapted to the level of each child. We also visit the Zoo, Science/Eco Parks, Sites of Historical interest, etc.
– Chemistry/ Physics : with experiments designed by our consultant Specialist in Gifted Education, your child can discover the fascination of Science hands-on.
– International Cookery Classes: we help your child to experience the joy of making and serving fun (and hopefully tasty…) dishes from the 4 corners of the world.
– Gifted Education: our consultant specialist and author of children’s books can propose further ways to stimulate your child’s interests and develop his/her creativity.
Kindly see Educational Concept for more information